This extended tour of Nepal is a must do tour as it covers almost all the necessary sights that is important. The tour contains the significant part of Nepal which is Bandipur, Pokhara and Lumbini. The white water rafting is one of the favorite adventure sports in Nepal. The whole tour is a drive tour which is filled with the views of rivers and the nature along with you. You will feel like you are travelling with nature. The ancient city of Bandipur and the beautiful city of Pokhara has a lot to offer and gives you the feeling of heaven on earth. Similarly, Palpa-Tansen and the Buddhist Pilgrimage site Lumbini will show you the religious aspects of Nepal. Finally, Chitwan and Daman presents you the astonishing beauty of Nature and Himalayas. This tour helps you to relax your mind and refreshes your senses. This is one of the most famous tours in Nepal.
- Duration: 16 days
- Rating:Very Popular
- Region: Central Nepal
- Activity:Drive and Tour
- Trip Type:Tour
- Day 1:- Kathmandu arrival. Meet assist and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Swoyambhunath temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 2:- Sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley. Morning sightseeing of Patan City, drive to Boudhanath and after lunch sightseeing at Boudhanath and Pashupatinath. After sightseeing drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 3:- Drive from Kathmandu to Fishling (Rafting starting Point) via Trusuli (Devighat) and raft up to Kuringhat and continue drive to Bandipur about 3 hours approx, 150 km. Bandipur a ethnic Newari village still following their traditional ways of living. A beautiful village with the essence of Mountain ranges from Annapurna to Dhaulagiri and many others. Night at Bandipur resort on Bed and breakfast basis.
- Day 4:- After short excursions, 2 hours drive approx. to Pokhara 80 km, nestled in a valley in the shadow of the Annapurna mountains and on the shore of the pristine beauty Phewa Lake. Overnight in the Hotel/Resort.
- Day 5:- From Pokhara drive to Palpa Tansen, a popular hill station in west Nepal. 2 ½ hours approx drive. about 115 km.
- Day 6:- Drive from Palpa tansen to Lumbini, 2 hours approx. about 94km, which is Lord Buddha’s birth place
- Day 7:- Sightseeing for Buddha’s birth places and palaces like \kapilvastu, Tilaurakot, Kudan. And around that area where there is very important places. Overnight at Lumbini.
- Day 8:- Drive to Chitwan. Visit Ram Gram Supta, with Buddha relics, on the way. A 4 hours scenic drive to Chitwan for the Jungle Activities about 174 km. Day in Chitwan National Park with the programs like elephant ride, canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk, village tour etc. Overnight in the Hotel.
- Day 9:- Explore by penetrating in the Jungle on elephant ride and view the rarest jungle animals including the One Horned Rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tiger if you are lucky. Overnight in Chitwan.
- Day 10:- After short excursions, 4 hours drive to Daman, 115km. Daman a viewpoint for panoramic view from Annapurna to Everest. Enjoy the sunrise and sunset from this point. Visit the Guru Rinpoche power place. Overnight at Daman
- Day 11:- After the sunrise view and the breakfast drive back to Kathmandu about 90km 4 hours.
- Day 12:- Drive to Bhaktapur durbar square. Lunch at Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot
- Day 13:- Visit Milarepa cave after the sunrise view. Drive to Dhulikhel for lunch and continue drive to Namo Buddha. Sightseeing at Namo Buddha. Night at Namo Buddha
- Day 14:- Namo Buddha to Sanga for lunch at Sanga. Sightseeing of Lord Shiva. The biggest statue Asia of lord Shiva. And back to Kathmandu.
- Day 15:- Drive to Nagi Gompa, the old Monastery built and meditated by late H.E. Tulku Urgen Rinpoche. Lunch at Park Village Resort. Back to Kathmandu for overnight stay
- Day 16:- Departure to your destination.
Cost Does not Include